Website Phase 2 Redesign Project
Monday, April 22, 2019, 05:00pm
Hits : 152
The following changes were implemented:
- Academics menu contains Undergraduate and Graduate blogs rather than a listing of URLs.
- Centers (formerly Affiliations) menu is now a blog rather than a listing of URLs.
- Refashioned Information For articles: Students, Faculty & Staff, Visitors.
- Replaced the Undergraduate, Graduate, and Academics/Research homepage modules with five department modules.
- Removed redundant Quick Links and Faculty Resources footer listings.
- Replaced the under-utilized Rutgers Events feed with the J-Events component that the Division can maintain.
- Added an Upcoming Events module to the homepage.
- Replaced "SAS Research Programs, Centers, and Institutes" Teal button on homepage with Scarlet button found in toolbar styles dropdown list.